- The winner will be decided by the directors of Winn & Coales ( Denso) Ltd their decision is final and binding, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner will be notified by either email or by telephone, by the middle of the month preceding, it is therefore the entrants responsibility to ensure information supplied is correct or advise of any changes to these, as Winn & Coales (Denso) Ltd accepts no responsibility for changes which are not properly notified.
- The competition is not open to any employee or their relatives of Winn & Coales International or any of its subsidiary companies in the UK or worldwide.
- No purchase necessary, but is only open to people 18 years and older and be resident in the UK, and no charges apply.
- Prizes are not transferable and there are no cash alternatives, and we reserve the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value at any time.
- By taking part in the competition entrants warrant that all information submitted is true, current and complete at time of submission
- All entries are the property of Winn& Coales (Denso) Ltd, by entering the competition entrants thereby assign absolutely the copyright and all other rights in the entry for the full period of the copyright.
- Winn & Coales (Denso) Ltd reserves the right to alter, amend or close the competition as necessary.
- The winner will be required to take part in any potential PR relating solely to this competition and therefore their name and photograph will be used in various publications to support this.
- Any personal data relating to entrants will be solely used in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the individual's prior consent.
- The competition and these rules are governed by English Law.